Office Mobile for Android Phones
Now customers using Android with their Office 365 subscription can download the new Office Mobile for Android phones to view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
How to download on Android:
- Access Office Mobile for Android at the Google Play store.
- Click on Office Mobile and download from Google Play.
- Once installed on your phone, login with your Office 365 username and password.
Stuff you need to know:
- Download is free
- Only works with an Office 365 subscription that includes Office 2013 desktop application
- Runs on Android OS 4.0 or greater
- Currently only available in the United States, but will be rolled out world-wide in the next few weeks
- Install on up to 5 Android phones per Office 365 user
- Won’t install on Android tablets, use Office Web Apps instead
Try Office 365 free for 30 days.
Special thanks to Guy Gilbert, Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Office Mobile.
Thanks for this office, I can access the email, instant messaging, Office documents, and other Office 365 services from my Android phone.