Office Mobile for iPhone
Now customers using iPhone with their Office 365 subscription can download the new Office Mobile for iPhone to view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
How to download on iPhone:
- Type this URL into your iPhone browser:
- Click on Office Mobile and download from iTunes.
- Once installed on your phone, login with your Office 365 e-mail address and password.
Stuff you need to know:
- Download is free
- Only works with an Office 365 subscription that includes Office 2013 desktop application
- Runs on iPhone 4, 4S, 5, or iPod Touch 5th generation with iOS 6.1 or greater
- Currently only available in the United States, but will be rolled out world-wide in the next few weeks
- Install on up to 5 iPhones per Office 365 user
- You can run on iPad in small or 2x scale-up, but for the best experience use Office Web Apps instead
Special thanks to Patrick Fox, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Microsoft Office Apps.