Top 5 Office 365 Benefits
Office 365 offers anywhere access to cloud-based email, web conferencing, file sharing and Office Web Apps at a low predictable monthly cost. Escape the worry of disaster recovery and enjoy less server maintenance and upgrades, along with lower power and cooling consumption.
- Easy Deployment: Get an Office 365 Demo and Office 365 free trial for 30 days. Fixed cost project to import data and customize services for quick implementation. Flat cost, unlimited incident support is available for cloud, on-premise, or mixed managed services for an additional fee. See Office 365 Free Trial.
- Cost-effective: 12 month subscription service paid monthly by credit card, wire transfer, or check. Starting at $8 per user per month. See Office 365 Pricing.
- Availability and reliability: 99.9% financially backed Service Level Agreement with a global network of geo-redundant data centers. See Office 365 Security.
- Privacy & Compliance: World class security with 5 layers of protection, proactive monitoring and stringent access restrictions, secure development lifecycle, and independently verified regulation compliance (ISO 27001, EU Model Clauses, HIPAA, and FISMA). See Office 365 Privacy.
- Flexible and Agile: Federation with other organizations, simple centralized management, and self-service availability to deploy the latest business productivity capabilities on demand. See Office 365 Benefits.
Leave a Reply