Experience the Possible for Competitive Advantage in Oklahoma
Experience the Possible Oklahoma
Over the years, you’ve asked us the same thing: “How do I keep up with technology?”. For certain, this problem is one of the most pressing for business owners and management teams. You know you must lead from the front and that it is essential for your staff to leverage technology to be competitive. However, until now, all that was available was highly technical demos with a blizzard of boring slides followed by hard sales pitches of the fantastic gizmo or pixie dust of the day.
On April 15, 2015, mid-sized Oklahoma businesses gained access to an unprecedented strategic weapon. The undisputed cloud champion for Oklahoma is now the exclusive expert for the Microsoft Experience Center in the state.
What if you could:
- Test drive the latest devices and solutions through simulated daily scenarios.
- Discover immediate competitive advantage, cost savings, and increased productivity.
- Interactively role-play with 10 of your peers to compare business needs and processes.
- Leverage a master facilitator with the trademark of streamlining technology for thousands of companies.
- Spend just $129 to gain 4 hours of Continuing Professional Education to dramatically improve business.
That’s the goal of Experience the Possible, but it’s not for everyone and it’s only available at publicized times.
Is the Competition Beating You?
As of 2015, Oklahoma ranks 41st in national academic achievement. Translate that number to business in Oklahoma and you know we’re at a disadvantage. Productivity doesn’t just improve on its own. Productivity improves because people like you discover what’s possible and make it happen.
Don’t let the competition make better decisions, while spending significantly less on technology. Don’t let the competition gain more of your market share using new capabilities you’ve never seen.
Matrixforce has joined with Microsoft to provide these special events limited to just 10 persons. NO DEATH BY POWERPOINT or BORING DEMOS. There’s not even a projector in the room.
Boardroom Environment: A whiteboard and 10 devices setup with personas and real-world data.
Expert Facilitator: Matrixforce CEO Kevin Fream has grown a mid-sized business in the hyper-competitive technology industry and can offer 25 years of insight toward helping you streamline your technology.
Latest Solutions: Explore the latest devices and software from current mobility and collaboration to new game-changing applications released every three months.
Experience the Possible events are designed specifically for business decision makers in mid-sized businesses representing professional services, finance, energy, and public sectors. Mid-sized businesses are typically $5M or more in revenue with 25 or more staff. Business decision makers are generally from upper management, operations, finance, sales, or human resources.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Experience The Possible?
A Microsoft Experience Center that provides business professionals a facilitated hands-on environment to “Experience the Possible” by test-driving Microsoft devices and solutions through simulated, everyday scenarios:
- Work from Anywhere – Manage personal and work-related information on the go.
- Collaborate Easily – Streamline communications among employees, customers, and business partners.
- Gain Key Insights – Turn data into information and turn information into insight.
- Stay Organized and On Track – Communicate instantly, find subject-matter experts, conduct meetings on the fly, create and share content across boundaries and devices.
Why should you attend?
Unlike traditional product presentations and demos, these sessions put you in the driver’s seat for a rich, interactive experience. You gain first hand knowledge with 4 hours of Continuing Professional Education leveraging input from one of the nation’s leading cloud experts. Each session is limited to only 10 attendees. Afterwards, you will be able to evaluate:
- Competitive Advantage: Learn about technology available today and how to turn it into a competitive advantage for your business.
- Strategic Vision: Without sales pressure, discussions across business help to craft or refine a strategic vision and how to maximize potential across the organization.
- Productivity Gains: Most attendees leave with enough time-saving skills that the time invested more than pays for itself in a few short days.
What does each session involve?
Hands-on, interactive experience for you and your team to try the latest products and hardware
Opportunity to role-play common business scenarios that address your business situations
Flexible agenda includes time for discussions, activities, and questions throughout
Who is the intended audience?
Business owners and leadership teams of mid-sized organizations representing finance, operations, sales, or human resources. IT staff are welcome, but sessions are not generic demos about configuration or the various features Microsoft products offer. It’s a true-to-life user experience that takes you through common work-related scenarios such as staying productive while mobile, using social networking to get work done, and connecting in real-time with co-workers.
How do I register?
Click on the register button below. Up to 10 persons from the same organization may attend. Following registration, you will be contacted to confirm your registration and ask for your top areas of interest. An invoice will be submitted to the address provided. No refunds are provided for cancellations. A wait list will be created for possible additional sessions.
Participating in an Experience The Possible session is the best way to learn about productivity tools and technologies without any sales pressure, long demos, or redundant presentations. Business decision makers experience and discuss relevant scenarios that address common business problems. Sessions are led by a trained and certified facilitator and are designed to be interactive, experiential, and fun.
Register for Session 1: June 24, 2015 8AM – Noon
Register for Session 2: June 25, 2015 8AM – Noon
TechRidge Office Park – Osage Building
9726 East 42nd Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
Leave a Reply