Office 365 Legal Agreements
Security is one of the main differentiators for Microsoft Office 365. Unfortunately, unless you know the terminology, it can be difficult to find legal agreement information for Office 365. The following is a list we’ve compiled in one place for quick review:
- Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement. This document is the primary agreement between Microsoft and the entity purchasing online services that outlines: terms and conditions, use rights, Service Level Agreements, and pricing and payment.
- Office 365 Service Level Agreement. The SLA provides service level commitment specification and outlines the financially backed guarantee.
- Office 365 Trust Center. This link is a resource center for your toughest privacy and security questions.
- Office 365 and CRM Online Data Processing Agreement*. Defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices.
- Office 365 and CRM Online HIPAA/HITECH Business Associate Agreement*. Brief overview of regulation requirements with a detailed analysis of how Microsoft cloud services were built with methodologies that map to those requirements.
- Office 365 and CRM Online Data Processing Agreement (with EU Standard Contractual Clauses)*. Authorities across Europe approve Microsoft’s commitment to cloud services.
- Office 365 Security Amendment (for customers outside of Europe)*. Straightforward guide to Microsoft’s approach to protecting data.
*Office 365 administrator login credentials required
If you have an Office 365 subscription, you can logon to review and accept the Optional Privacy and Security Contractual Supplements.
Leave a Reply