CRM Next Release Spring 2014
The Spring 2014 update for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is nearly here with most customers automatically upgraded with no downtime by the end of May. The new capabilities will help you put your customer at the center, create deeper customers connections, and continue to evolve your customer relationship management.
Here is a short list of things you need to know:
- Enable using Product Updates. The Product Updates feature allows the CRM Online Administrator to enable these new features in the organization when the time is right for you.
- No roll back. Once you choose to install the spring product updates, you cannot roll back.
- Sandbox testing. After the update, new functionality and customizations can be tested in a “sandbox” instance isolated from your production environment.
- Powerful customer service. Top new features include: e-mail to case functionality, customer case entry self-service, and social listening for brands and products. See the CRM Customer Center for more information.
- How to install. Sign-in to CRM Online and go to Settings > Administration. Select Install Product Updates in the lower left corner.
Matrixforce anticipates enabling and testing these new features with select customers in June. General deployment to all customers is anticipated by September. Look for further announcements coming soon.
Leave a Reply